Careers With Expert TA
Are you interested in making an impact with a business that’s evolving the education industry? Do you believe, as we do, that technology and creativity are the keys to innovation? If so, we would like to hear from you.
We’re a young company, constantly looking for high energy, creative self-starters who are passionate about what they do.
We invite you to our open positions (see below) by submitting your resume and brief pitch on why you want to join the Expert TA team.
Current Open Positions
Office Manager / Support Specialist
Job Purpose And Responsibility:
Supports Expert TA team with general administrative support including telephone, mail and email support, travel planning, filing and other office duties. Supports customer needs as initial point of contact for customer questions and requests.
Supports marketing and business development efforts by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials and assisting as needed with Go-To-Meeting scheduling of presentations with potential customers.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Support general administrative requirements including copying, filing and document preparation.
- Maintain inventory on office supplies by checking and replenishing inventories.
- Manage telephone and general email communications.
- Monitor Expert TA’s customer service email address and route inquiries to the right group within our team.
- Plan and schedule travel as needed.
- Help with planning and scheduling of trade show travel, events and activities.
- Print and Assemble marketing materials, as needed, for trade show events and other customer communications efforts.
- Support updating CRM database by inputting selected data from field sales; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
- Performing directed web research (ex. student enrollment information on existing and prospective customers and helping to refine this data for business development purposes.)
- Assist in marketing tracking as well as research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Coordinating with internal team and prospective customers to schedule and arrange sales presentations.
- Assist with analytics of revenue and profit contribution for specific customers.
- Perform other general administrative duties and responsibilities as needed.
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Strong Communications (both written and oral), strong Microsoft Office skills,absolute commitment to customer service and support; organization and time management, web research, ability to meet deadlines, capable of independent work with limited direct supervision, “People Person”, Organization, Professionalism, Problem Solving.
Graphical Design Skills including: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or In-Design
Project management and organization
Inside Sales / Account Executive
Job Purpose And Responsibility:
The ideal candidate will support the Expert TA’s sales and marketing teams and will directly engage with many of our potential clients. When individual instructors, or entire departments, decide to use the Expert TA system, the account executive would function to help establish instructor accounts, customize the program as possible to suit any particular needs, and offer training to help an instructor or entire department get started with using the system.
Employees are responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer service in support of internal teams and client relationships.
At Expert TA you would:
Work with sales, marketing, and product delivery teams to support the company’s internal needs as well as the clients.
Work with and become part of the sales team to make sure all client relationships are being cultivated and assist where needed.
Build strong relationships with faculty and university leadership in order to become a trusted adviser.
Become an expert with our software so that you can support the needs of clients.
Be involved with the development and execution of marketing efforts.
- Account Executive – As Expert TA grows and expands into new disciplines, we will need more and more account executives who will need training, oversight, and guidance from experienced individuals.
- Inside Sales – The sales responsibilities will involve learning the Expert TA system in detail and engaging directly with clients to provide support and offer training sessions. The skills and knowledge would allow for a natural transition into a key account and enterprise level sales role.
- Previous Sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong computer skills and ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow through independently, executing well-defined objectives
- Strong aptitude in Math and Sciences
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer service and account management experience
- Technology consulting
What you need for this position:
Additional Company Information:
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-oriented incentive programs. At Expert TA we believe each employee, regardless of their responsibility, can make a difference for our clients, the software program and for themselves. Expert TA is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community and leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer.